Carteck Insulated Sectional Garage Door
Carteck 40mm thick insulated steel sectional garage doors at discounted prices. Door opens vertically with no kick-out. Designed to fit on the rear of the brickwork opening. Can also be installed between brickwork and under the lintel with correct bracket kit and trim. Available in a large range of colours. 10 years manufacturers guarantee. Made in Germany. Door sections are stocked in the UK and factory cut and end capped to facilitate short lead times and very large range of standard sizes. Low cost Carteck factory width cut and height cut enables made to measure doors to be quickly and cheaply provided. The counterbalance system ensures ultra safe and smooth door action. The Carteck automation kits are powerful, ultra quiet and smooth acting. At low cost, they make the standard, manual, sectional door fully automatic. Extra wide garage doors available up to 8 metres wide from Carteck.
Carteck Teckentrup GSW 40-Lb Insulated Sectional Garage Door in a bit more detail.
- All Carteck sectional garage doors are 40mm thick, twin walled with a rigid foam core.
- This Carteck sectional door is available in Smooth or Wood grain finish, Stucco and Microprofile on request at no extra cost, but on slightly larger lead times.
- Georgian design is available in Woodgrain only.
- Smooth and Woodgrain finishes generally available ex stock UK for quick delivery.
- Anthracite Grey and Black colour options usually available ex stock UK in Centre Rib and Solid Smooth, other Trend and special colours are on slightly longer lead times.
- Carteck produce numerous individual panel heights thus facilitating a wide range of door heights compared to other sectional door manufacturers.
- The Centre Ribbed door has 2 large ribs per section approximately 10” (250mm) wide, and 8 ribs in total up the height of the door on all heights upto 2250mm.
- The Standard ribbed door has 4 ribs per section, approximately 4” (10mm) wide, 16 in the total height of any door upto 2250mm high.
- The popular and contemporary designed Solid Smooth door is unribbed and has 4 smooth flat sections making up any door height upto 2250mm.
- Manufactured in Germany the 40mm thick insulated twin walled sections are fully finished (no maintenance) with a 10-year manufacturers guarantee.
- The rear of all doors is in a practical off-white colour.
- The popular wood grain finish is highly durable, with any knocks and scuffs over the years easily touched up and camouflaged on this attractive surface specially developed to self clean and keep a quality appearance over the years.
- Numerous window options available please see full Carteck brochure.
Door leaf with structure.
Carteck offers doors with four different styles. Each surface structure has its own aesthetic effect. For this reason you should take the greatest of care in making your selection.
Style “cassette Georgian”
Style “centre ribbed”
Style “without ribs”
Carteck GSW 40 insulation.
- The fitted door has a U-value of approx. 1.5 Wm2K. Coupled with all round soft rubber seals and seals between the individual sections the Carteck door is ideal for integral garages, home gyms and workshops etc. where warmth, draught proofing and excellent security is required.
- Air permeability Class 2, wind load Class 3, permeability to driving rain Class 2.
- N. B. The manufacturer recommends a downwards gradient away from the door to allow drainage to occur.
- Door comes complete with White steel fixing frame, tracks and counterbalance gear mounted in neat spring trays above the horizontal tracks. This makes the installation extremely neat and safe.
- All at affordable prices.
Seals are fitted between the individual sections of the door across the entire width of the door.
An old garage and a new door – do they go together? Absolutely! Refined renovation solutions make sure of this.
Colour matched frames available at minimal extra cost, renovation profiles and between brick bracket kits ensuring flexibility and choice with every installation.
Carteck frames accommodate all building situations:
Cover plates with widths of 85 and 120 mm cover the gaps between the frame and the wall, and special corner plates conceal crumbling masonry. These create perfect solutions, which in most cases make elaborate follow-up work by masons and painters unnecessary.
Carteck 85 mm cover plate
Carteck 120 mm cover plate
Carteck renovation corner plate
GSW 40 sizes.
- All doors are fitted with Carteck exclusive slim line tray design with all doors up to 4500mm only requiring 120mm headroom.
- Hence all doors open to full height without the loss of any entrance height. Only 140mm required on doors over 4500mm.
- Carteck in an ideal door for between brick and under the lintel installations. Trim kit and Between Brick Bracket kit required.
- Carteck Teckentrup UK will factory cut sections in width and height to create made to measure doors for minimal cost and on short lead times.