Oak Garage Doors and Idigbo Hardwood Garage Doors
Oak garage doors and Idigbo hardwood garage doors by Woodrite, at heavily discounted prices from Arridge Garage Doors. These wooden garage doors come in Standard sizes and Made-to-measure. Fully finished as standard in choice of various attractive matt woodstain colours. All doors can be automated. Idigbo is a tropical hardwood which looks like oak, but is lighter and more stable than oak. European Oak garage doors from Woodrite in traditional and contempory styles combine the beauty of oak and the simplicity and reliability of an up and over door. Can be easily automated with a standard garage door automation kit. All tongue and grooved planking and door stiles and rails are solid Oak or Idigbo. Panels in wide doors are constructed from solid Oak or Idigbo, or oak-faced marine grade plywood, depending on the exact model.
Woodrite Warwick Idigbo and Monmouth Oak range of garage doors at discounted prices.
The discounted prices shown are for Super Chassis gear on doors up to 8' x 7' and for Masta Gear on sizes over 8' x 7'.
If you require a different option, please phone or send us your details and sizes using our contact us facility.
What are the differences between the Super Chassis and the Master Gear?
- SUPER CHASSIS is a lightweight gear suitable for all but the largest panel-built doors. It features a strong, corrosion-protected, steel chassis into which the lifting gear is integrated. Super Chassis doors fitted to a timber frame have edge-to-edge timber all round. Doors fitted to a steel frame have edge-to-edge timber at the bottom and sides and a steel top edge that acts as a slam strip, closing behind the frame head. No steel framing is visible on the front of the door.
- MASTA GEAR is suitable for all doors in all sizes. It fixes to an aluminium sub-frame. Single-sized retractable doors feature cranked lifting arms for increased drive-through width at wing mirror height. All round edge-to-edge timber is standard on all Masta Gear door and frame combinations. No steel framing is visible on the front of the door.
Warwick Idigbo up and over garage doors
Idigbo is a hardwood that looks very similar to oak, but is lower in price and more stable than oak. It is also lighter. All these important characteristics make it an ideal timber for the construction of a timber garage door.
Panel Built garage door.
- Retractable mechanism only.
- Idigbo doors are available as Panel Built or Solid Built.
- Sizes available from 7'0" wide - 16'0" wide. Heights up to 8'0".
- Doors come fully finished in a choice of 12 standard colours, at no extra cost. Colour matching to other shades available - simply ring for details.
Panel Built doors are available with Masta Gear or Super Chassis lifting gear.
The door panel is mounted into a steel chassis or onto an aluminium sub-frame, giving the door it's strength. The door panel cloaks the chassis or sub-frame so, from the front, all you see is edge-to-edge timber with no visible chassis.
Solid Built garage door.
The Warwick range doors are also available as traditionally constructed Solid Built doors that do not have a steel chassis or sub-frame. Please ring 01691 670394 and speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirements. You may prefer to send us your sizes and questions using our contact us facility.
Monmouth Oak up and over garage doors.
The door framing, stiles and rails are made from solid European Oak with the wide infill panels being Oak faced plywood. This ensures beauty and style combined with stability, lightness and affordable prices.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please phone on 01691 670394 or click here to contact us with your specific questions, sizes etc.
- Panel built garage door. The door panel is mounted into a steel chassis.
- The door panel cloaks the chassis so, from the front, all you see is edge-to-edge timber with no visible chassis.
- Made from oak faced exterior grade ply and oak mouldings.
- Doors fitted to a steel frame have edge-to-edge timber at the bottom and sides and a steel top edge that acts as a slam strip, closing behind the frame head.
- Fully finished in a choice of 12 standard colours.
- Door supplied with Black Locking Handle, as standard.