Arridge Garage Doors are the only online garage door discounter to offer a national garage door installation service on a wide range of high quality garage doors and shutters. If you are a trade or retail customer we are able to offer quality installation of any door you purchase from us.
We have a number of expert garage door installers working all over the country from Cornwall to Aberdeen and pretty much everywhere in between. No matter where you are or the type of property you have, we can fit your doors with utmost skill and professionalism. We are one of the leading suppliers of garage doors in the UK and are committed to providing our customers with only the highest standard of service and that extends to our professional garage door fitting service.
For more information on our garage door supply and install service, contact us today. Quality products and quality workmanship.
We have expert fitters located in the areas shown on the map below. We are able to offer a fitting service in these areas.
Procedure for Supply and Fit Orders1. Customer chooses door(s) from web site and fills in self-survey form.
Due to our commitment to quality products and installations at big discounts and the high cost of fuel and time , surveys are only undertaken once an order is placed and a deposit paid.
Single Doors are classed as being up to and including 8' 0" wide.
Double Doors are classed as over 8' 0" wide.
We offer the following:-
1. Strip out, removal from site and disposal/recycle of existing garage door and/or frame etc.
2. Installation of new single timber garage door frame.
3. Installation of single canopy door to existing, sound, timber frame.
4. Installation of single retractable door to existing, sound, timber frame.
5. Installation of pre-framed single canopy garage door.
6. Installation of pre-framed single retractable garage door.
7. Installation of new double timber or steel frame.
8. Installation of double retractable garage door to an existing, sound or new frame.
9. Installation of single sectional garage door.
10. Installation of double sectional garage door.
11. Installation of remote control electric motor to a single or double door (NB: 3 pin socket/fused spur to be provided by customer).
12. Installation of single Gliderol roller shutter door (non-insulated).
13. Installation of double Gliderol roller shutter door (non-insulated).
14. Installation of remote control electric motor to single or double Gliderol roller shutter door.
15. Installation of single Aluroll or Hormann, automatic, roller shutter garage door (insulated).
16. Installation of double Aluroll or Hormann, automatic, roller shutter garage door (insulated).
Fitting of two or more doors on the same site will incur a reduction on our normal fitting tariffs.
Fitting Areas for Arridge Garage Doors