Hormann Renomatic Door + Motor
Hormann Renomatic sectional door and operator package. 42mm insulated sectional door supplied complete with Hormann Promatic series 4 operator as standard, Hormann Supramatic series 4 upgrade available at extra cost. 5m x 2.5m door supplied with Hormann Supramatic as standard. 42mm thick door sections have a polyester-primer coating on the outside and silver coloured galvanized finish on the inside. Available as an M-rib in Traffic White RAL 9016, a choice of 5 RAL colours and 3 wood effect Decocolors and an L-rib in 6 exclusive Hormann Matt deluxe colours and 3 wood effect Decocolors. M-rib with a woodgrain finish to the RAL colours and a smooth finish to the Decocolors, L-rib with a smooth Planar surface finish. Designed to fit on the rear of the brickwork, can also be installed between the brickwork and under the lintel if required. Built-in anti-lift kit provides maximum protection when the door is closed preventing forced access. 27 door sizes from 2134mm wide to 5000mm wide and 2000mm high to 3000mm high fit almost any opening. Matching side doors available.10 year manufacturers warranty
Hormann Renomatic door and Operator, 42mm insulated sectional door with quality Hormann Operator.
Rear view of assembled Hormann insulated sectional garage door with Hormann auto kit.
- Hormann sectional garage doors maximise drive through width and height as they are fitted on the rear face of the garage opening.
- Between brick and under the lintel installation is possible in conjunction with a between brick bracket kit and frame cover profiles.
- Door opens vertically so you can park in front of the door and still open it. Ideal for short driveways, city or town garages.
- M-Rib (Medium rib) design in Woodgrain or Decocolor finish, L-Rib (Large rib) design in Planar (smooth, matt) or Decocolor finish.
- Rear of door sections and end caps are in a silver galvanized finish.
- Comes complete with fully finished white fixing frame and all fixings.
- All doors except 5000mm x 2500mm supplied complete with Hormann Promatic Series 4 operator, 5000mm x 2500mm door supplied with Hormann Supramatic operator. Both operators come with 2 no. 4-button handsets.
- Upgrade to Hormann Supramatic on any door available at extra cost.
- Included in the price of the door is the easy to install Hormann frame and counterbalance mechanism: Z springs on doors up to and including 10ft wide, N springs on doors over 10ft wide, L springs (low headroom gear) available for limited headroom installations of doors over 10' wide. Please click on the relevant link to view easy to follow Hormann manufacturers installation instructions.
- Excellent level of security, much more secure than up and over doors.
- 10 years manufacturer's guarantee by Hormann.
- See full Hormann Renomatic Garage Door Brochure by clicking this link.
Insulation and Draught Proofing.
Please note however that it is highly recommended that there is a gradient on the floor going away from the door to help water and wind-blown rain to drain away. Without this gradient wind can force water under the seal.
- Fitted insulated sectional door has a very low U-value of 1.4 Wm2 K, keeping warmth in the garage.
- Doors are made of fully finished steel, double skin with 42 mm thick rigid foam insulation, Wind Load Class 3.
- The door has all round deep rubber seals between the door and the frame making the door much more draught proof than an up and over garage door.
- Air Sealing Class 2, Water Sealing Class 3 according to European standard 13241-1.
Renomatic panel with 42mm insulation. Outer surface (1) in chosen finish, inner surface (2) in silver galvanized finish.
- A very light wood grain surface finish ensures durability and good looks.
- Robust surface with an authentic sawn timber look.
- The wood grain finish is easily touched up if the door gets blemished over the years.
- This surface finish is available in Traffic white RAL 9016, White Aluminium RAL 9006, Grey Aluminium RAL 9007, Anthracite Metallic CH 703, Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 and Terra Brown RAL 8028.
Hormann Woodgrain door finish.
- Planar surface finish is smooth.
- The paint finish is described as matt deluxe.
- Available in 6 exclusive colours, Traffic White CH 9016, White Aluminium CH 9006, Grey Aluminium CH 9007, Anthracite Metallic CH 703, Anthracite Grey CH 7016 and Terra Brown CH 8028.
Hormann Planar Traffic White CH 9016 door finish.
Anthracite Metallic CH 703 Smooth finish.
- Anthracite Metallic CH 703 is a contemporary door colour.
- The surface of the door is smooth and easily cleanable.
- UPVC trim in this colour is available from UPVC window merchants in a standard Anthracite Grey wood grain should extra trim or facia be needed around the door.
Hormann Anthracite Metallic CH 703 Smooth finish.
- Decocolor surface of the door is Smooth, not Woodgrain embossed. The wood look is achieved using a special painting process which is then protected by a UV coating.
- Three Decocolor finishes are available with timber effect in Golden Oak, Dark Oak and Night Oak.
- Golden Oak is a good match to UPVC doors and windows in this popular colour.
- Readily available UPVC flat board and architrave of numerous widths in Golden Oak means that any trimming around the installed door is cheap, easy and a good match to the door itself.
Hormann Decocolor Golden Oak shown on an L-rib door
- Only avaialble as an automated door with Hormann Promatic as standard (except for 5000mm x 2500mm door) which comes with a Supramatic auto kit as standard.
- All doors can be upgraded to a Hormann Supramatic auto kit if desired for a small extra cost.
Hormann Renomatic sizes available.
- Hormann Renomatic doors are available in 27 metric sizes to suit most openings.
- Door widths range from 2134mm to 5000mm.
- Door heights range from 2000mm to 3000mm.
- Please contact us with your garage opening sizes for a quote and advice, alternatively please phone us on 01691 670394 with any questions you may have.
N.B. All doors come with a fixing frame that has white Woodgrain legs and a Smooth or Woodgrain finish cross bar in the colour and finish of the door. Cover Profiles are available in Silkgrain, Decograin, Sandgrain, Titan Metallic and in any colour to match the door and are recommended to cover any edge or face of the fixing frame, which may be visible on the final installation.
- All Hormann Renomatic colour options are available for the same cost.
- The rear of the Hormann Renomatic door and the section end caps are in a silver galvanized finish.
- Hormann Renomatic M-rib doors are available in Traffic White RAL 9016, 5 standard RAL colours and 3 wood effect Decocolors.
- Hormann Renomatic L-rib doors are available in 6 exclusive Hormann Planar Matt deluxe colours and 3 wood effect Decocolors.
- The crossbar of the frame comes in the same colour/grain effect as the door. The legs of the frame are white woodgrain. If the edges or any of the face of the frame is visible on the final installation we recommend the purchase of matching frame leg Cover Profiles. This is a neat low cost way of achieving an excellent finish to the job, and avoiding any exposed white frame leg edges being visible and distracting from the beauty of the finished installation.
Hormann Decocolor Golden Oak
Hormann Decocolor Dark Oak
Hormann Decocolor Night Oak
Hormann Anthracite Metallic CH 703
- Hormann Renomatic doors are supplied automated with a Hormann Promatic as standard, except for the 5000mm wide x 2500mm high door which is supplied with a Supramatic auto kit.
- All doors can be upgraded to include a Supramatic auto kit for a small extra cost.
- Hormann Renomatic doors are not available as a manual door.
Matching Side Doors
- Hormann matching side doors in all the various designs, finishes and colours are available in standard and made to measure sizes.
- Gives any garage that special look.
Renomatic L-rib sectional garage door and side door in Planar Traffic White CH 9016